Red vs blue episode 1 Red vs blue episode 1

This is a Clone

Well, if it was all original, it would be 8 or 9, but half of these graphics are from the Kongregate Shootorial! For all of you Newgrounders, it is located here:
If you play the sample game you will see some striking... similarities.
Still, as a first submission, it's okay. My suggestions: more powerups and a smaller character so it's less grating on the player.

Webzex responds:

This is true as this is my first game i have ever made on flash and obviously did not know any code?Infact every graphic here I created..I only used the sounds and the tutorial code.thank you.

Puzzle Core Puzzle Core

Woot!

Love this game. Nice twist on a classic genre. Also, love the music! I know Kirby soundtrack (even a remix) when I hear it!

Creating a 3D coin w/ AS3 Creating a 3D coin w/ AS3

Cool!

It's pretty cool, but one small problem. The front coin is from the 50 States edition, and the back is an old quarter! Otherwise, cool!

arosemena responds:

i know =P sorry for that but you can use any picture you want.

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

11 out of 10!

This game is one of the best puzzle games I've ever played. I have just one thing to say, which isn't really a complaint: I think the 11th level is harder than the last (12th). Also, though you say "This is what programmers have to go through on a daily basis", I like the analogy, but it isn't exactly true. As an ActionScript/JavaScript programmer, it's kinda obvious you don't have limited space for your functions. =P Still, these aren't really flaws, and the gameplay itself is great! I love the simple but challenging puzzles, and the way you have to nest functions in the later levels to conserve space. Once again, 11/10 stars!

Are You Cool On NG? Are You Cool On NG?

LOL

LOL, I put Tom Fulp and it said "F*** you Tom Fulp"!

Mechabloby responds:

well that's not very nice :(

Platform 1.0 Platform 1.0

Nice!

For the "cheat", you can use an AS3 method that detects when the mouse leaves the screen. Great game though!

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

ROFL!!!

"Maybe watch a video, maybe press refresh and start again."
LOL! That was HILARIOUS!

Electric Box Electric Box

Blown Away

Great game. Levels 13 - 15 are a bit hard, but all are solvable. 11 out of 10 stars!

Linyca Linyca

20 out of 10!

Great game, it's a new concept, and though it has no music, the game creates music for itself. Great idea!