Red vs blue episode 1 Red vs blue episode 1

This is a Clone

Well, if it was all original, it would be 8 or 9, but half of these graphics are from the Kongregate Shootorial! For all of you Newgrounders, it is located here:
If you play the sample game you will see some striking... similarities.
Still, as a first submission, it's okay. My suggestions: more powerups and a smaller character so it's less grating on the player.

Webzex responds:

This is true as this is my first game i have ever made on flash and obviously did not know any code?Infact every graphic here I created..I only used the sounds and the tutorial code.thank you.

Puzzle Core Puzzle Core

Woot!

Love this game. Nice twist on a classic genre. Also, love the music! I know Kirby soundtrack (even a remix) when I hear it!

Creating a 3D coin w/ AS3 Creating a 3D coin w/ AS3

Cool!

It's pretty cool, but one small problem. The front coin is from the 50 States edition, and the back is an old quarter! Otherwise, cool!

arosemena responds:

i know =P sorry for that but you can use any picture you want.

[LK] Euphoria [LK] Euphoria

Amazing

I love this song. It has a wonderful melody and it is well implemented. I love it, and have listened to it many, many times. The only thing I'd like to say is the melody that comes in at the beginning and reoccurs a few times throughout (that has the piano) should play a bit more. The parts that have the other theme are just less wonderful. It's all relative. ;) All in all, wonderful song!

The Breakdown:

Melody: 9/10
Implementation: 10/10
Theme: 8/10
Variation: 8/10
Harmony: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

LK412 responds:

Thanks for the very thorough review.

I didn't use ht epiano melody too much because it would get repetitive and lose its value.

Thanks again!

--Super Kirby Compilation!-- --Super Kirby Compilation!--

Go Kirby!

Great compilation! Had all my favorite Kirby songs, and in my opinion, Kirby games have the best music of all video games. I loved the remix of Grab-Grab Battle. Great song.

Take Me Across Take Me Across

Encore!

Wow! I could never do something anything like this! I plan to use this soon. It sounds almost like you're just floating, very relaxing song. Thanks!

shadowmana responds:

Well I guess as long as you give credit, I can't say no! Glad to see you enjoyed it.